IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING OPENING!
Don’t Miss This Inspector II Worker Career Opportunity.
Are you self-motivated, eager to learn, and hardworking? Looking for a company committed to fair pay, benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills? We have a great opportunity for the right assembly worker. Come work at a leading manufacturing facility in the area
Pay: $20.00-$22 per hour
Shift: 1st shift 7:00am - 3:45pm
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Inspector II We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training
• Perform basic inspections and tests with extremely high accuracy to confirm received parts are within tolerances established by the appropriate Engineering drawing.
• Properly select measuring methods and tools to safely perform inspections and tests in an effective and efficient manner
• Review Material Testing Record to ensure product material meets established criteria as documented on the Purchase Order.
• Properly use measuring equipment, to include but not limited to, digital or dial calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges to perform inspections or tests.
• Perform all tasks as required of a Safety Sensitive position.
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of experience in an inspection or machining role.
• NDE/NDT experience is highly preferred.
• Must be able to pass a vision acuity test (corrective lenses allowed).
• Must obtain and maintain active Level 2 OSI-OKC certification to operate Class I forklifts.
• Must obtain and maintain active OSI-OKC certifications to operate cranes.