A great high-end manufacturing company in the city of Chino is searching for a Drafter to join their amazing team!!! Drafter will work directly with the engineering group and is responsible to create Solid works CAD drawings.
Drafter Pay Rate: $DOE
Drafter Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop a full set of fabrication drawings from engineering concept to completion.
• Make final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimensions of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure of project.
• Make all adjustments or changes as directed by Mechanical Engineers.
• Draw finished designs from engineer’s sketches or from other engineering documentation.
• Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit. Note corrections or questions on drawings in red marker for discussion with Mechanical Engineer responsible for drawing.
• Record drafting progress by highlighting drawn portions of sketch with yellow highlighter as you draft. Record all changes and resubmit to Mechanical Engineer in charge of project.
Our Customer offers:
• Safe & Clean environment, Awesome Management team
• Employee focused environment, Good pay & benefits.
• Full time to regular positions, Safety Programs and training!
As A ResourceMFG Associate, we offer you:
• FREE Online education. • Weekly Pay checks • 401k benefits • Health Benefits
Education and or Experience:
• An associate degree or Certification with emphasis in Drafting, Design, Graphic Arts, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial) or related fields.
• Understanding of the application of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, ANSI Y14.5.
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in industrial equipment design, technical knowledge of the electrical products industry.
• Experienced user of Solidworks
• Ability to develop a full set of fabrication drawings from engineering concept to completion.Apply Now