Candidate is responsible for performing various maintenance clerical tasks. Also responsible for coordinating preventative maintenance tasks, inventory levels, facilitating materials for shipping and receiving, and facilitating vendor efforts and preventative maintenance schedules.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Working under general supervision, candidate’s duties include:
• Assists with the setup and breakdown of library facilities and equipment for preventative maintenance schedules, and internal and external events.
• Works closely with Facility Manager to execute plans for special events including assisting staff and outside vendors.
• Regular monitoring of public restrooms; cleans and sanitizes between nightly janitorial cleanings; stocks consumables as needed.
• Regularly walks shop floor and perimeter, and reports conditions to Facilities Manager.
• Assists Facilities Manager with staff relocations, equipment and furniture moves.
• Assists with identifying safety hazards throughout the facility and reports any unsafe conditions immediately to the Facilities Manager.
• Additional basic maintenance clerical tasks as directed by Facilities Manager.
• Assists with inventory control and maintaining established minimum supply quantities on hand at all times.
• Restocks supplies as received, verifies inventory count, and reports to Facilities Manager any overages or shortages.
• May update inventory control documentation (or spreadsheet) as directed.
• Processes incoming and outgoing FedEx, UPS and other courier services shipments in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Delivers checks/receipts to designated departments on a daily basis.
• Supports preparation for shipment of facilities related material shipments
Support the maintenance department by performing various clerical tasks, coordinating preventative maintenance tasks, managing inventory levels in the maintenance stock cage, purchasing of materials to support facilities operations, facilitating the shipping and receiving od materials for the maintenance department and facilitating vendor efforts and preventative maintenance schedules.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications
Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions, communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Ability to operate basic office equipment along with using basic MS-Office applications. Requires the ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 lbs. Preferred 2 years of previous facilities maintenance administration, general clerical work, along with basic inventory management knowledge.Apply Now