The Inventory Clerk is responsible for conducting daily cycle counts, including, but not be limited to review of daily shorts, expiration reports, damages, inventory rotation and quality issues. This individual must have strong math skills, as they will be responsible for maintaining records of large inventory counts, where accuracy is critical.
· Coordinate daily activities with logistics and production personnel.
· Follow daily cycle counts as requested by supervisor.
· Record inventory data manually/electronically on a computer.
· Receive count and verify incoming orders.
· Label stock items with labeling equipment such as identification tags.
· Operate forklift for moving stock material.
· Process damaged or defective stock.
· Report malfunctioning or damaged stock-handling equipment to management.
· Document discrepancies between inventory records and physical counts.
· Ensures product and inventory into designated areas.
· Conduct review of possible expired products based on expiration report generated by supervisor.
· Ensures that the highest safety and sanitation standards are always maintained.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Education – High School Diploma
· Experience – At least two years of relevant experience in inventory management. One year of experience in aerospace industry preferred
· Work ethic – A sense of urgency in meeting critical and time sensitive deadlines.
· Technical - Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with an ERP system a plus.