Are you looking to join a company you can trust and hold confidence in? Look no further!
Shifts and Pay:
1st Shift: 6am- 2:30pm Mon-Friday; Pay $20.00-$25.00+ based on experience
2nd Shift: 2pm-12:20am Mon-Thursday; Pay: $21.00-$26.00+ Based on Experience
Test Tech Duties could include:
• Inspection and testing of electrical/electronic power equipment, transformers, circuit breakers.
• Troubleshooting of AC and DC power and control circuits up to 480V
• Perform occasional repairs of control, power and fiber optic assembly, crimping and routing
• Programming electronic devices, interfacing with computer and programs on computer.
• Completing test reports and documentation using computer, keyboard, paperwork
ResourceMFG has a lot to offer:
Job Skills Preferred or Desired:
• Experience with electrical parts assembly and/or wiring
• Electrical troubleshooting of electrical component and electronics
• Use of measurement tools
• Excellent documentation skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
• Some programming knowledge a plus
• Small tool knowledge
• Some knowledge of the NEC code