Pay $17.00 an hour
• Operate machine equipped with wrapping device to wrap paper or tape around wire prior to sheathing.
• Maintain and oversee maintenance of equipment which requires the ability to repair and splice wire.
• Maintain company policies and procedure to ensure the highest quality
• Responsible to report any deviations or quality issues to Manager
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Responsible for communication and assisting in cross-training
• Log Wire Breaks and production data into specified collection documents.
• Perform QA test (weight checks and anneal test) on all reels to ensure compliancy.
• Perform duties on the Multi-Draw & Rod Mill, PVC Line Extruder, & Multiwire Machines.
• High school diploma or GED.