• Assemble a variety of subassemblies and complete units of varying weights
• Following blueprints, sketches and instructions
• Fit and align components to close tolerances using hand and power tools
• Perform a range of mechanical, electrical, strength, fluid/pressure tests, and make final adjustments
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
• Ability to understand and follow applicable company and regulatory safety and environmental procedures.
• Ability to understand and correctly utilize appropriate PPE equipment as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisors/Management.
Essential Function of the Job:
• Knowledge of Gear Assembly a Process a Plus
• Ability to use and read precision measuring tools
• Proficient in use of calipers and mics
• Ability to read blueprints and proficient in measuring dimensions on blueprints
• Understand and study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, and sample parts to specify and calculate dimensions and characteristics of finished product
• Measure, examine, and test completed unit to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Previous experience in Gear Product Assembly preferredApply Now