Our Client in the Golden Area needs Assemblers for Temp to Hire Job Opportunities!!!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:30am
Kitting/Assembler Job Description:
• Retrieve washers and isolation sleeves per work order.
• Glue proper sealing element into gasket groove per work order.
• Complete gasket specifications sticker and attach them to gasket box.
• Places finished gaskets in QC area to wait to be inspected.
• Assemble gasket boxes per order requirements.
• Transports completed gasket orders to shipping.
• Must have clear understanding and practice all safety rules and regulations.
• Must have clear understanding of Quality Policy and Quality System Programs.
• Maintains a clean workstation.
• No educational requirements.
• No previous experience required
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.
Walk-in's Always Welcome!Apply Now