We are now looking for a Senior Master Scheduler for our Manufacturing Client located in San Jose!
Direct Hire Opportunity
Pay Rate: $100K-$120K DOE
Shift Time: 8am – 5pm (M-F)
• Creates, maintains and verifies the Master Schedule and/or interface with marketing, sales, production and engineering managers and work to resolve (with Program and Functional Managers) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
• Assists in the evaluation of scheduling priorities within the total site requirements needed to support fluctuating demands in sales & supply.
• Oversee the master schedule and ensure comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
• Creates and maintains a valid Capacity Requirements plan, supporting the Master Schedule.
• Works with Buyer/Planners and management to provide solutions to problems in meeting the Material Plan in order to ensure that the Master Schedule is achieved.
• Prepare shortage analysis for discontinued items and coordinated exit strategy with planners, purchasing and the Program Managers.
• Create analysis of demand data to identify trends for master schedule inputs and variance reporting.
• Develop Master Scheduling business process; establish planning cycle and time horizons.
• Develop scheduling methodology that delivers a stable schedule, while still delivering agility when/where needed to support customer requirements.
• Compile and report weekly schedule metrics.
• Resolve demand/supply/capacity issues.
• Maintains and is responsible for all forecast accuracy and production level loading based on supply and production capacity available
Education, Skills & Experience
• BS/AA degree with APICS CPIM Training
• 8+ years experience as a Master Scheduler/Planner or equivalent.
• Excellent Oracle 11i, MS-Excel, MS-Office and MRP knowledge is a must.
• Expert on Kinaxis RapidResponse Advanced Planning System to assist with planning tool development/enhancement.