MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED IMMEDIATELY IN COLUMBUS, OHIO!!!!!
3RD SHIFT/ SUNDAY-THURSDAY, 11PM TO 7:30AM
PAY RATE: $27 PER HOUR
SIGN ON BONUS $2,000
1. Competent ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical aspects of thermormers, cold formers, cartoners, printers, serialization equipment, check weighers, vision systems, labelers, and other packaging equipment.
2. Experienced with high speed continuous and intermittent motion packaging equipment
3. Adheres to all cGMPs, safety regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Maintains good housekeeping throughout the shift in the work areas.
5. Works as a team member with other members of the AHP operations team to meet and/or exceed quality and production goals.
6. Responsible for being an active participant in continuous improvement activities to promote improved efficiency and effectiveness of the production line. Takes initiative in proposing and driving continuous improvement activities in the production area.
7. Train operators/technicians on operational set-up issues
8. Must observe proper Lockout/Tag out and all safety procedures as required
9. Understand maintenance principles and develop self and department work practices to promote a proactive environment
10. Understand and utilize drawings, diagrams and equipment manufactures instructions
11. Troubleshoot electrical controls, motor circuits, single and three phase electrical systems.
12. Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and adjustments on production equipment, conveyors, pumps, motors and pneumatic systems; following blueprints, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
13. Monitors equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies for repairs and projects.
14. Adheres to and operates under 5S principles/guidelines for the promotion of efficient and effective operations.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires Associates degree, completion of vocational program or certification in maintenance/technical discipline or equivalent preferred. Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Minimum seven (7) years of manufacturing maintenance experience required. Preferred experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or other regulated industry. FDA, cGMP or blister line experience is preferred. Must have strong electrical and mechanical background with knowledge of generators, chillers, plc, air handling units, roof top air conditioning, pneumatics, clean room environment.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Previous Blister Machine maintenance experience is a plus.
2. Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of reading documents, product labels and instructions.
3. Must possess basic mathematical skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
5. Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
6. Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
7. Complete technical and operational knowledge of industrial mechanical components and systems. (Bearings, Pumps, Piping, pneumatics, facility integrity…etc)
8. Complete technical and operational knowledge of industrial electrical and electronic equipment and systems. (single phase motors, 3-ph motors, AC Control equipment, DC control equipment, batteries and DC circuits, NFPA 70e, electrical measuring equipment, power supplies….etc.)
9. Safe operating practice training for power tools and powered equipment
10. Complete Metal work capabilities. (measuring, cutting, arc welding, oxyfuel welding, tig welding..etc)
11. Ability to read, interpret, and create CAD layouts, illustrated parts breakdown (IPB) diagrams, and electrical circuitry diagrams and drawings.
12. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
13. Strong prioritization and scheduling abilities
14. Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities
15. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
16. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to maintain cooperative working environment
17. Strong analytical skills
18. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
19. Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
20. Knowledge of building automation systems such as Backtalk
21. Proactive problem solving skills; ability to recommend and implement solutions
22. Ability to operate independently, to multi-task, and to prioritize quickly
23. Trained and capable of assessing safety conditions and communicate corrective measures