1. High school diploma or GED required. One or two years of college or four-year military service preferred.
2. Good mechanical ability, logical trouble-shooting skills and attention to detail.
3. Basic math skills and computer skills required.
Experience in a manufacturing environment also desired.
1. Assists in the set-up, run, monitor, troubleshoot, and repair (as required) of any one of the machines.
2. Performs and ensures quality inspections of raw film.
3. Prepares and ensures production and department documents such as roll tickets, run log, maintenance log, utilization sheets, and sample work-up sheets are complete and accurate.
4. Follows standard operating procedures, set-up specifications, supervisor’s instructions and housekeeping policies.
5. Operates a forklift and/or pallet jack to move product.