ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Planner within a aerospace manufacture in Simi Valley in the city of Simi Valley, CA.
Location: Simi Valley
Pay: 70K - $90K DOE
Hours: 7am – 4pm
Monday to Friday
Fulltime direct hire opportunity
Reviews customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure compliance with stated requirements. Provides technical support to operations, customers, suppliers, and program managers as needed. Support and lead special process and customer audits. Provide training and coaching to others as required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Production order Release
• Production Order Maintenance
• MRP Messages
• Tracker/Milestone Creation and Maintenance
• Create and maintain PO's for outside processing
• OP Supplier Management
• OP Supplier Scorecards
• OP supplier/PO Issues (Late PO's, Cert Request, etc.)
• Supervise Stockroom
• Reviews Production schedules and plant capacity data to determine processes, tools and machines to be used. Plans
• all states of product operations.
• Modifies schedules to handle unexpected delays.
• Monitor and control all material movements to maintain the integrity of production schedules.
• Reviews production specifications and plant capacity data
• Keeps management informed of critical status
Minimum Education & Experience:
• Preferred: BS or BA degree from 4 - year college or university
• Required: High School Degree with related experience and/or training
Desirable Working Knowledge or Certifications: