Searching for Assembly Techs in Chatsworth CA.
Summary Assembles electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
· Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, bonds, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
· Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches to assemblies.
· Solders and assembles critical components into printed circuit boards.
· Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals and contact points.
· Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching and impregnating.
· Workmanship to comply with Military and Aerospace standards.
· Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Develops alternative solutions.
· Oral Communication - listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication - able to read and interpret written information, blue prints, drawings and schematics.
· Teamwork - gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit. Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
· Quality - looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to effectively and accurate measure cabling and other components.
Required experience: Electronic Assembly and Soldering: 1 year
Certificates: IPC-J-STD-001 required, IPC-A-610 and IPC/WHMA-A-620 desired.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.