CROWN CORK & SEAL
The leader in metal packaging technology with operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people.
• Troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Designing, fabrication and welding of guarding equipment in steel, stainless and aluminum.
• Fabrication and installation of plumbing (plastic, threaded and welded).
• Installing complex machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings, using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools.
• Reading blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
• Learning In-demand skills on your own schedule
• Health Benefits: medical with HAS and FSA options, dental and vision