Job Title: QA / QC Coordinator
Schedule: 7am to 3:30PM
Pay Rate: $23.50
The QA / QC Coordinator inspect all incoming and outgoing shipments. Moreover, they maintain all documentation and inform corresponding individuals of any changes while following GMP guidelines. They also conduct investigations for all Out-of-Specification results along with Customer Complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in the auditing of third party laboratories.
• Assists in the training of new employees to follow GMP standards, SOP’s, and Goods Documentation Practices.
• Calibrates all equipment and instruments when needed or required.
• Creates and maintains all SOP’s, Company Training Manuals, and any other company documents.
• Conducts Component Weight Tests and recommends fill weight to customers.
• Calculates and fills out the correct Product Fill on Batch Tickets.
• Collects and prepares bulk, raw material and filled goods samples to send to a third party lab for testing.
• Reads and understands item specifications to ensure results meet all quality standards and master specs.
• Inspects raw materials, components, labels, bulk, and filled goods.
• Conducts an investigation on all OOS items and completes required documentation, i.e. NCR’s, CAPA’s, and/or Customer Complaints.
• Performs Supplier Qualifications.
• Keeps track of samples submitted to our third party lab, via proper submission status logs.
• Reports and maintains inspections and test data via all provided logs and reports.
• Assists in the training of employees to GMP guidelines and Good Documentation Practices.
• Adjusts compounded batches.
• Properly segregates and quarantines non-conforming products, properly identifies products with product status in accordance with company procedures, and properly documents the results of all inspectionApply Now