Laser Technician Operator Trainee
• Review work orders, gather tools and materials required to perform the job; raw material, storage containers/boxes, labeling, scrap bins, etc.
• Perform job set-up and programming required to produce parts at laser work center.
• Perform quality inspection of product to specifications
.• Perform secondary operations as needed or requested; tumbling, kitting, laser etching, etc.
• Create CAD drawings of custom and catalog parts as needed for program set-up and production run.
• Provide timely feedback to production coordinator and sales engineer of discrepancies in work order data or other job discrepancies for resolution.
Shift: Day Shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with probably shift to 7:00 am to 3:30 pm following training
Hourly Pay: $18.00-$20.00 starting pay for trainee, commensurate with skills and abilities
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Able to read and follow work rules
• Adhere to policies and procedures