Associates will perform manufacturing shop general labor duties. As a "shop helper, fabricator", associates will assist with tasks such as:
• Helping the welding department with lifting metal unfinished and finished pieces.
• Helping the CNC department with tooling and light operating
• Helping the coating department with lifting parts out of the oven
• Helping the grinding department with grinding duties
• Help move and tock material with sit down forklift
As a general labor associate, duties will change every day but the opportunity to learn a valuable skill set with higher rate potential is exciting! We offer a Path forward program where the ongoing possibility of a wage increase depends on you!