ATTENTION: MAINTENACE TECHNICIANS! $30 per hour starting!
The right company can make a world of difference. ResourceMFG is shaping the future with talent and innovation if you're interested in putting you're years of experience into a future of excellence, this is where your legacy begins. We have immediate openings for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technicians. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
Local Manufacturer is seeking Maintenance Technician with Electrical and Pneumatic experience. Additional duties, listed below.
* Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
* Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
* Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
* Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
* Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
At ResourceMFG in Anaheim, we offer excellent benefits, including a fully ACA Compliant medical plan, access to an IRA retirement plan, 3 days of sick pay once eligible and free online courses through our Better Worklife Academy. We also partner with top manufactures in Orange County that focus on safety and building a team first atmosphere.