We are now hiring Repair Technicians for an electronics manufacturer in San Jose, CA! Our ideal candidate is someone with past experience as a manufacturing electronic test technician.
Pay Rate: $18-22
Shift Time: Monday-Friday (2:00PM-10:30PM)
Free Online Education
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
1) Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation.
2) Be able to troubleshoot rejected analog and digital assemblies down to component level
3) Normally follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments.
4) Must display the ability to read, understand and follow test process instructions (TPIs)
5) Must be available for OT and weekend work as required in addition to minimum 40 hr./wk
• 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
• Responsible for performing production and field service returns testing and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrated detailed root cause analysis troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to evaluate and troubleshoot complex electro-mechanical instruments.
• This position requires skills for general assembly and disassembly of electronic equipment using basic hand tools.
• Requires the ability to interpret schematics and drawings, perform modifications and accomplish rework to new and used sub-assemblies and systems.
• This position requires previous experience using oscilloscopes, function generators, variable power supplies, and digital multi-meters.
• Works closely with mechanical, electrical, and optical engineers providing feedback and recommending changes to improve operation or quality of test, assembly fixtures, tooling, and processes.