(Can be flexible to accommodate 8am-4:30pm)
The Shipping/Receiving associate is responsible for performing tasks involved in the shipment of instruments and parts, and receiving of materials -- prepares related records.? Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.? Operates forklift. Prepares goods for final shipment. Prepares needed shipping supply list for purchasing department. Maintains confidentiality of company business information, company records, personnel matters, and protected health information under HIPAA.?
- Interact and communicate effectively with others, demonstrate active listening skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Receives materials from suppliers and enters receiving tickets into SAP system
- Returns materials and adjusts inventory accounts
- Verifies accuracy of received goods
- Maintain records and purchase orders
- Helps support and maintain the shipping/receiving and storage areas including moving, hauling, cleaning, etc.
- Frequently lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds; requires extensive standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling up to eighty (80) pounds, and twisting when lifting up to fifty (50) pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 Years Minimum Related Work Experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to push/pull up to 80 lbs
- Licensed forklift experience