2nd shift Machine Operator in Aberdeen
Mon-Thurs 4pm to 2am
The Seal Pad Operator will be required to maintain the machine operating at peak capacity at all times, while ensuring that good quality product is being produced. Qualification Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Minimum Qualifications:
• Must have 1-year experience in manufacturing –operating a production line.
• Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
• Ability to lift 50 to 80 pounds routinely, as job requires.
• Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot and cold environment, for 10 hours with appropriate breaks Knowledge, Skills and Abilities • Good team player with positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented
• Ability to complete required paperwork per shift. Supervisory Responsibilities: None Essential Functions
• Responsible for operating and basic troubleshooting for production line
• Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility
• Fill out all daily forms and paperwork (HR x HR, TPMs, Quality, and Traceability)
• Maintain housekeeping of work area and maintain safe work environment
• Perform / Follow all Company Safety policies and procedures
• Perform routine quality checks • Machine adjustments – to include minor changeovers
• Maintain glue levels with proper glue.
• Adjust and inspect the pad size and pad alignment
• Ensure Festooner assembles, labels, adds correct lot code to all boxes
• Retrieve and load all raw materials (poly film, spun bond, & work in progress rolls)
• Inspect and adjust all air pressure gauges
• Reset pad counter at completion of each FGs run
• Communicate with fork lift operator when boxes are requiredApply Now