Company provides lighting and sensor modules for buses & large brand name signage.
* Use a hand drill either powered or not powered to drill sensors on modules.
* Glue parts together.
* Move modules to and from working stations.
* Move modules into packing box.
* Move boxes from packing area to shipping area by team lifting.
* Mechanical skills a plus.
* Must be able to assemble parts.
* Must have knowledge with packing modules into large boxes.
* Must be able to lift up to 20 LBS
* Must be able to team lift a 40 LBS kit/box together.
Three lines will be worked and rotation is available.
Spanish speaking only okay.
*Associate will be provided water but they must bring their container. *Refrigerator and microwave available inside office in AC area.
* Gloves available when needed, ask supervisor.
* 10 masks provided twice a month.