Join the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry!
Experienced Machine Operator
Opportunity is Knocking! Great Pay. Friendly Workplace.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with one of the top employers in the area? We offer competitive pay and benefits and the highest commitment to employee safety.
Grow your career and skills while working with a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety. Plus, 8 out of 10 associates agree ResourceMFG is an employer of choice.
"I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself.” ResourceMFG Associate, Silvia
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Job Summary: Under general supervision, the Machine Operator-Process performs production activities, which require a working knowledge of various chemical processes, operations and machines.
• Start, stop and tend high speed production processing machines. Operate equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
• Perform basic processing machine set up, and load and unload rolls of raw and processed materials.
• Report abnormalities to supervisor, such as quality defects, equipment malfunctions, accidents etc.
• Perform moderately complex product change over activities. Break down machines for clean up.
• Weigh, measure, check and combine raw materials following specified formulas and methods.
• Maintain inventory records on raw materials used in batch processing.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance tasks on assigned equipment.
• Prepare check sheets, logs, and other routine paperwork