This is a direct hire position for one of clients. Please email resume to RMFG-BoonevilleMS@resourcemfg.com
SUMMARY: Assist with Accounting, Payroll and Internal Control implementation at Magnolia Automotive Services. TRAVEL NOT REQUIRED.
Software Experience: Excel, Outlook & Word. Sage 50 (Peachtree) experience necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties subject to change and or additional duties may be assigned.
• Accounts Payable processing. (Purchase Orders, Invoices, General Ledger Account Codes, Management Approvals and Data Entry.) Work with vendors to ensure invoice accuracy and timely payment.
• Leases & Service Contracts. Make sure all leases and service contract are setup correctly and added to the Annual Lease Schedule.
• Internal Controls Implementation.
• Employee Time Sheet processing. (Total Time, Management & Employee Approval).
• General Ledger Schedules & Reconciliations for multiple business units
• Help Transfer Expenses to General Ledger.
• Help with Fixed Assets.
• Assist with day-to-day accounting as needed.
QUALITFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.