Reports To: Kitchen Lead/Production Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
1) To operate production lines efficiently by setting up, operating, and adjusting the kitchen equipment to maximize production while maintaining the product quality.
2) To analyze the equipment’s performance, perform routine maintenance, and to report all information requested pertaining to safety, quality, and productivity.
3) To be part of the team responsible for maintaining the hygiene of both the equipment and the surrounding work area.
1) Operate and maintain Sauce Kitchen resource machinery
2) Operate and maintain Steam Tunnel resource machinery
3) Operate and maintain Super Premium and Ragout resource machinery
4) Pre-Kitting of raw materials for mixing and grinding operation
5) Trouble-shoot and communicate any issues that arise with Kitchen equipment or product
6) Generate production and tracking reports that fulfill our quality and production reporting standards
7) Follow all company required GMP requirements
8) Recognize, analyze, and report any product safety or product quality issues per Saturn’s food safety program
9) Recognize, analyze, and report any personnel safety issues per Saturn’s safety program
10) Ensure that you have the right tools and raw materials to effectively perform the production schedule as assigned
11) Perform required sanitation requirements to maintain our personal and workplace hygiene expectations
12) Other tasks as assigned
1) High School Diploma or equivalent
2) Ability to read and write effectively
3) Basic mathematics
4) Good verbal communication and teamwork skills
5) Good knowledge of computers
6) Good understanding of manufacturing and production preferredApply Now