ReosurceMFG has a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Technician within a aerospace company in Moorpark, CA.
1st shift 7am - 3:30pm + OT and WE
2nd shift 3pm – 12am + OT and WE
Monday to Friday
This position supports multiple Product Families. The candidate will be responsible for providing effective verification of products and/or processes against requirements and dissemination of findings thereof.
• Perform inspection of components and assemblies not limited to receiving, in-process and final Inspections
• Complete all required data entries for inspected items
• Maintains a clean and organized work area and follows all established safety guidelines
• Work within a team structure to achieve company and department goals
• Perform additional duties related to specific area assignments when requested
The successful candidate must have a high school diploma, GED and/or 5+ years of experience with inspection of mechanical components in an aerospace or defense related company.
Required experience includes:
• Capable of utilizing all standard inspection tools and equipment including calipers, micrometers, drop indicators, CMM and optical systems
• Must be capable of programming CMM, utilizing PCDIMS software
• Have a basic knowledge of ISO/AS procedures
• Good knowledge and understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerance (GD&T)
• Must be able to read and understand industry standards
• Must be able to read and understand English
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management
• Meticulous with high attention to detail
• Must have basic PC fundamentals
Strong Inspection experience and methodology knowledge including CMM operations and programing is desired. Significant experience working directly with internal/external customers and suppliers.