We are hiring a Retail Sales Representative for our client in Metal Industry
Shift: 8am-5pm (M-F)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Online education
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and takes personal pride in their work.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Recognizing and making the customer our priority #1, fully satisfied from start to finish, and maintaining relationships with client
-Showroom Floor Support – Greeting Customers on the showroom floor, assisting them in locating material and answering questions about materials and pricing.
-Providing customers product brochures, catalogs
-Being a team player and supporting all associates to assure customer satisfaction and treating all team members with respect.
-Keeping your designated areas and our retail store clean, neat and organized, fully stocked with clean, marked, sellable products.
- Being proactive when ordering material. Keeping designated areas fully stocked and organized. Passing on information to proper personnel to assure inventory control throughout our company.
– working in compliance with all policies, procedures and pricing policies. Learn paper flow.
-Knowing Industrial Metal Supply's stocked and surplus products, alloys, sizes, types
-Knowing how to read and interpret various screens, pricing, inventory, customer information, proper part numbers, etc.
-Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop innovative solutions.
-Excellent planning, organizing and project management skills.
-Ability to recognize & embrace change
Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation.
- be an effective team member and lead fairly complex projects.
-Hand tools: Micrometer, Caliper, Tape Measure
-Computer (Word, Excel, Outlook)