Test Technician needed for Local Manufacturing Company
Pay Range: $21.62 - $26.43 (Wage to be determined by the experience, education, knowledge, skills and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data)
Ensure that all tested products meet or exceed customer requirements. Troubleshoot printed circuit board assemblies to component level rejects or identify issues as engineering anomalies before final disposition to operations and/or test engineering. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot down to component level.
• Read, interpret, and react to schematics for the troubleshooting process.
• Interface with cross-functional groups (materials, manufacturing, engineering).
• Enter and track yield/troubleshoot data for all tested products.
• Perform all other duties, as assigned. Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system.
• Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
• Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1 & 2.
• Analytical/problem solving capability.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics.
• Troubleshooting skills involving test failures.
• 3 yrs experience
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/Apply Now