HOT JOB OPPORTUNITY! All General Labor, Experienced Manufacturing and Entry Level job seekers encouraged to apply
Come join our Production team and work for a Tier 1 Automotive Assembly Manufacturing company in Vicksburg, Michigan.
Paying $16.00 to $16.50 an hour depending on the shift. 1st and 2nd shift available
No prior experience is needed!
Kick Start Your Career in Manufacturing. Great Pay and Benefits.
If you are looking for a stable job with a reliable company, look no further. ResourceMFG is actively hiring the right production associates for one of our top customers in the area. Offering competitive weekly pay and benefits with no previous experience needed, this is a great place to start!
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5 times more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
“I find the people at ResourceMFG to be friendly, very helpful in finding me a job.” ResourceMFG Associate, Gwendolyn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean Manufacturing environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Mobile App for easy access to your check stubs and W2s
- We provide FREE ONLINE skills training with Penn Foster
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines and standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.