Job Title: Surface Mount Machine Operator
Compensation: $15.00 per hour 6am-2pm M-F and 8pm-6am
Prepare components and build upon printed circuit boards. Conduct mechanical and electrical assembly of PCB products. Assemble products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations.
• Use of various hand tools, equipment, and materials to complete, inspect, test, and clean mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies to prepare for shipment.
• Use specifications and documentation to prepare and assemble quality products.
• Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations.
Education and Skill Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training.
• Attention to detail is a must
• Must be able to visually inspect small items for accuracy
• Must be able to handle small parts and manual dexterity
• Ability to file in numerical sequence, add and subtract two digit numbers, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems and good problem solving skills
• Be able to lift up 25 lbs
• Willing to learn basic soldering