Job Title: Warehouse Associate Shift: M-F 6am-2pm, 7am-3pm , 8am-4pm
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Job Description: Manages and ensures efficiency of inventory in all locations. Receives stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
• Kitting of work orders and delivering to production.
• Process ‘blue light’ orders.
• Solve inventory issues.
• Assist shipping and receiving.
• Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
• Move materials, sort and place materials or items.
• File requisitions, work orders
• Assemble customer orders.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training
• Be able to stand and walk 8 hours a day, physically demanding
• Attention to detail is a must
• Must have good verbal and written skills
• Ability to file in numerical and alphabetical sequence
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems and good problem-solving skills
• Must be dependable and have a good attendance and work ethic
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbsApply Now