Compensation: starting at $16, based on experience
Shift: 1st Shift, M-Thurs., 5:00a-3:30p, OT as needed
Installation of various vehicle interior/exterior parts.
• Installation of all non-electrical interior/exterior components and hardware
• Set work priorities to meet production goals as schedules
• Meet all QA and QC standards for each task
• Function with minimal amount of supervision
• Meet standards of safety and 5S standards.
• Promote use and applications of Lean Manufacturing continuous improvement tools as part of the culture
• Be compliant with the rules of conduct and attendance policy
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Two to Five (2-5) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read, write comprehend and verbally communicate simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to read and use a linear and other measuring devises.
• Familiar with various tools; drills, screw gun, table saw, band saw and router
• Ability to perform all operations within acceptable quality and time standards
• Ability to recognize quality expected and be able to reproduce it.
• Ability to lift or move up to 40 LBS