R&D Lab Technician
Sealant company in Pacoima is hiring an R&D Lab Tech. Job Duties:
• Assist chemists with new product development and scale-up
• Conduct experiments and perform laboratory testing in compliance with established specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Record and process test data
• Provide manufacturing support and troubleshooting
• Support quality control testing when necessary
• Maintain laboratory equipment and tools in clean, safe and good conditions.
• Work with other technicians to complete laboratory tasks within assigned timelines
• Follow proper waste disposal and recycling methodologies
Pay: $20-$24 depending on experience
Education and Experience (Minimum Requirement):