Job Summary: Responsible for the daily production of the Isolation Gasket machining area by operating various machines, including but not limited to:
CNC Lathes, Manual Lathes, Manual Mills, Waterjet(s) and Fork Lift in a safe and efficient manner.
Performs routine maintenance on equipment(s).
Maintains quality and production levels as required.
Reports quality and/or production problems to the Isolation Gasket Quality Assurance Inspector or Manufacturing Lead. Performs monthly inventory functions.
May perform other duties as assigned by Manufacturing Lead or Operations Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives prioritized work order from Manufacturing Lead daily.
• Assures fabricated, unfinished gasket blanks are available to complete work orders.
• Programs and adjusts computerized CNC Lathe machines to turn and groove gaskets to correct size and shape, in accordance with work order specifications.
• Programs and adjusts computerized CNC Lathe machines to turn and shape PTFE billets to correct size and shape, in accordance with work order specifications.
• Randomly inspects gaskets during machining processes to assure they are being manufactured in accordance with established procedures/specifications.
• Assures orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Reports any quality and/or production problems to Gasket Quality Assurance Inspector or Manufacturing Lead.
• Performs physical count of work-in-process for monthly inventory.
• Performs the duties of CNC Lathe Operator.
• Maintains a clean work area.
Job Specifications: Skills
• Reads and understands English and numerals sufficiently to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
• Speaks and writes English sufficiently to communicate in a clear, understandable manner. Education
• High school diploma or GED Work Experience
• Experience in a fabricating environment with knowledge of CNC lathe machines; CNC operation and programming.Apply Now