Looking for an assembly job?
Looking to work in a climate control environment?
We have the job for you.
Work Schedule: 6am - 3:30pm Mon-Fri, with Sat possible for overtime
Assist with the fabrication, building and packing of boards (melamine, porcelain, cork and fabric) in a temperature controlled, clean environment in Booneville MS
Temp to Hire: Possibility of other opportunities in the future dependent on performance
Tasks to perform:
• Operates equipment and performs needed operations on an automated line to manufacture and package all sizes of boards. Insures that all packaging components are correct for the product being run.
• Utilizes hoist and gantry system to pick up boards to assemble and to place in cartons. Must also manually pick and place boards onto a flat piece of corrugated.
• Insures that corner protectors are being applied correctly and in the proper orientation for the product being produced. Adds correct hardware boxes with correct hanging kits and adds correct tray box and literature to board and/or packaging.
• Operates poly bag sleeve wrapper and monitors bag material consumption to keep within established utilization limits. Operates top taping machine and monitors tape usage.
• Monitors and assists in maintaining raw materials and supplies used in production.
• Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work area.
• Performs other related duties as may be required.