ResourceMFG is now hiring for a material operator for a brand new building in Groveport for the largest bath shop in the United States.
Job Title: Machine Operator
Shift: 1st Shift, M-F 6:30a-3:00p, 2nd shift M-F 2:30pm-11:00pm, 3rd shift Sun-Thurs 10:30pm-6:00am
Job Description: Operating the machine
Tasks to Perform:
• Proficient in all Packaging Operator & Material Operator responsibilities/accountabilities.
• Operates and maintains major equipment, including but not limited to fillers, and labelers.
• Prepares and performs minor repairs and adjustments on equipment to maximize production runs.
• Performs rinses, Clean-In-Place (CIP) washes and changeovers on equipment.
• Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation in accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs.
• Assists Process Mechanics with Preventative Maintenance (PM) on equipment.
• Reports any equipment malfunctions or abnormal operations to the Process Mechanic and Line Leader.
Grow Your Manufacturing Career with Us! Let America’s largest manufacturing staffing company help you find your next manufacturing job. ResourceMFG is actively hiring with work starting immediately. Offering competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills and experience. This is one job you don’t want to miss.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Material Handler We Offer You:
• Competitive pay • Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan