The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the repair and maintenance of various food processing equipment, systems and related controls.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance on equipment
• Utilizes hand and power tools to facilitate work.
• Works in fabricating as needed.
• Assists in other building maintenance or repair activities as needed.
• Provides quality customer service to external and internal customers. Maintain a personable customer service attitude.
• Is proactive by walking the facility and evaluating equipment on a daily basis. Reports any problems found that needs corrective action taken.
• Receives work orders from the Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Manager, or as assigned.
• Goes to the area and evaluates the job requested on the work order.
• Gathers all parts and tools required to complete the work. If parts are not available, work with the Maintenance team to acquire the parts, tools, or supplies.
2nd shift 1:00pm - 9:30pm
3rd shift 9:00pm - 5:30 am
Full Time (40+ hours a week), Monday – Friday OR Sunday - Thursday
Pay Rate: $26.00 - 28.00 per hour
must be able to work overtimeApply Now