Local manufacturing company that specializes in sealants, adhesives, ablative and heat-resistant coatings, and electrical cable fire retardant coatings is looking for a Lab technician.
Lab Technician duties:
• Receive samples and perform laboratory testing in compliance with established specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Scheduling of batches for testing and record test data and into logbooks
• Assemble and generate routine reports on the quality control testing
• Production batch approval and Production batch rejection
• Determining proper batch adjustments to be made if needed
• Maintain laboratory equipment and tools in clean, safe, and good conditions.
• Work with other technicians to complete laboratory tasks within assigned timelines
• Follow proper waste disposal and recycling methodologies
Hours: 8:30 am- 5 pm