2nd shift 6pm-6am rotating days worked, work every other weekend
1. Able to be trained to use and maintain coating and testing equipment.
2. Able to perform simple mechanical tasks associated with trouble shooting coating and testing equipment.
3. Ability to execute experiments and tests.
4. Ability to properly collect and record data.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
6. General working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
7. Willing and able to work as a team member.
8. All other duties as requested or assigned.
As a ResourceMFG Operator We Offer You:
High School Diploma or GED is required