• Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
• Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Check data for recording errors. Compile data or documentation.
• Enter information into databases or software programs.
• Managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing
• Must have 2 years of relevant experience.
• Must be dependable and punctual