Ready for Your Next Career Step in Manufacturing?
Join one of the area’s top employers in the fast-growing manufacturing field. We’re looking for a machine operator to work in a friendly and professional facility with the highest dedication to employee safety. Enjoy great weekly pay and good benefits.
Apply now and experience working for ResourceMFG, where manufacturing workers are twice as happy working with us than our competitors.
"Working for ResourceMFG has been my favorite job so far because of how cool the bosses and staff are.” ResourceMFG Associate, Sierra
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Under general supervision, the Machine Operator-IMS Production will perform the duties of inspecting and packaging of parts.
• Perform repetitive machine operations on assigned machines/equipment within the Slitting dept that require an entry-level knowledge of processes, operations and machines.
• Start, stop and feed assigned machine/equipment, and identify and report imperfect operations.
• Accurately maintain appropriate production documentation.
• Perform preventative maintenance and autonomous maintenance to ensure equipment is maintained in safe and efficient operating condition in order to adhere to production/process specifications.
• Maintain safe, clean and environmentally friendly work area (adhere to all safety and section rules, regulations and guidelines).