EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATORS NEEDED IN BUFORD!
SHIFTS: 1ST (6AM-6PM) WORKING A 2-3 ROTATING SHIFT MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND.
PAT RATES: $16/HR (1ST)
Under general supervision, the Machine Operator-IMS Production will perform the duties of inspecting and packaging of parts.
• Perform repetitive machine operations on assigned machines/equipment within the Slitting dept that require an entry-level knowledge of processes, operations and machines.
• Start, stop and feed assigned machine/equipment, and identify and report imperfect operations.
• Accurately maintain appropriate production documentation.
• Perform preventative maintenance and autonomous maintenance to ensure equipment is maintained in safe and efficient operating condition in order to adhere to production/process specifications.
• Maintain safe, clean and environmentally friendly work area (adhere to all safety and section rules, regulations and guidelines).