Resourcemfg Now hiring Stand up forklift Driver
Read and follow computerized work orders to determine quantities and types of products to be shipped
• Determine the location of requested items in the warehouse
• Change over pallets for picking, visually inspect items for damages or flaws • Document and report damages to supervisors or leads
• Pack, seal, and label materials/pallets for shipping using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning equipment to document and verify counts of picked items
• Alert appropriate leader of any issues with the product or materials and await directions to rectify the problem
• Help clean and organize the warehouse.
Stand up forklift is MustApply Now