ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Cycle Counter within a cosmetic manufacturing company in Chatsworth, CA.
Hours: 7:30 - 4pm
Monday to Friday (overtime and weekends possible)
Responsible to cycle count warehouse, prepare batch reports and investigate inventory discrepancies. Responsible to investigate and resolve inventory that is in soft location, negative and loose quantities.
Essential Functions (Key Job Responsibilities for which the position is held accountable):
• Cycle count warehouses 2 times a year, prepare cycle count batch reports.
• This includes using a forklift to move pallets, using a cherry picker for higher locations and lifting chemical drums to count and weigh chemicals.
• Cycle count at request of Production, Planning or Finance.
• Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
• Assist with customer physical inventories and with items that need adjustments monthly.
• Nonessential Functions: (These are job responsibilities which may occur on an occasional basis, but are not essential to performing the job).
• Special projects in Finance department to help with month end report preparation.
Machinery/tools/office equipment which must be used in order to perform the essential functions of the job:
Forklift, cherry picker, 10 key calculator, scale to weigh RM, computer and Microsoft software.
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!