ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Test Engineer within a aerospace company in Moorpark, CA.
Pay: $ DOE
Hours: 7am – 3:30pm
Monday to Friday
The Test Engineer provides support for environmental and functional testing of products, test lab capability growth and technical problem solving in the following areas.
• Requirements Evaluation, Test Program Scope / Cost , Test Program Scheduling
• Equipment / Instrumentation Selection, Results / Data Interpretation, Data Report Creation
• Training, Method Development & Prove-out, Continuous Improvement, Test Process Documentation
• Troubleshooting, Fixture/Tool Design & Procurement
• The candidate shall have a minimum of a BS degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) and a minimum of 2 years’ applicable experience. Non-degreed candidates will be considered if they have a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in a test lab environment.
• Candidates shall have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to interface with individuals at multiple levels in the organization.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving are required. Knowledge of explosive materials and/or ordnance devices is beneficial.
• Electronics and instrumentation knowledge is preferred. Experience working in an aerospace industry is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience in a test lab environment with exposure to a number of the following areas:
• Thermal Cycling & Shock
• Temperature & Humidity
• Temperature & Vacuum / Altitude
• Random & Sine Vibration
• Classical & SRS Shock
• Pressure Transducers
• Oscilloscopes & Data Acquisition Systems (DAQs)
• Charge Amplifiers & Signal Conditioners
• Constant Current Supplies
• Digital and Analog Filters
• Various meters (multi-meters, milliohm-meters, HR meters)
• Hi-Pot testers