Job description for line inspectors 1st and 2nd shift available
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
• Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
• Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, or fabricators.
• Must have (2 years ) of Quality control experience in the manufacturing field.
• Familiar with rapid work pace.
• Must be able fill out QC paperwork
• Ensure to communicate any irregularities to Supervisor.Apply Now