• Build Fixtures from design using raw steel by laying out, cutting, machining, welding and precision fabrication.
• Work with Tool design Engineers to create Jig & Fixtures according to specifications.
• Build/Create/Test prototypes/Machine parts/Weld structures.
• Record each process thoroughly within company records.
• Ensure quality of finished product before it moves to the next phase of the building process.
•verify quality and grade of raw materials before starting any production process.
•Report any mechanical issues to maintenance supervisors. .
•Must practice good housekeeping and properly dispose of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
•Other Duties and responsibilities that may be added or assigned by management.