We are hiring Trailer and Reefer Technicians in Siloam Springs!
Pay : $18-$26 based on Experience
Hours: Mon- Fri, Day shift
*Please send your resume to email@example.com
Positions will service and repair semi-trailers, including box trucks, brakes, lights, seals, refrigeration units and general maintenance to meet DOT standards.
Additional duties include replacing flooring, rub rails, doors and door trim, repairs to roofs, panels, nose panels and upper rails
• Must have proper tools.
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform routine and corrective maintenance for all vehicles including braking systems and hydraulic and air systems for tractors and trailers and for Reefer Techs-refrigeration units.
• Employee must be able to manage time in repairs and be able to relay those to a service writer, dispatcher, service manager, etc. in the case of being called to perform another call before finished with the current job at hand.
• Keep all assigned vehicle maintenance files current including all DOT compliance-related documentation for mechanical work performed on transport
• Diagnose any mechanical, electrical, or other breakdown or failure of a motor vehicle or related equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform routine and corrective maintenance for all vehicles including braking systems and hydraulic and air systems for tractors and trailers.
• Inspect, repair, and perform routine maintenance on customer vehicles and trailers.
• Make proper use of both power and hand tools to repair or replace defective components of customer vehicles and other equipment.
Safely operate company owned motor vehicles, equipment and tractor-trailer unit within terminal premises, and drive equipment safely over roadways to either test drive or deliver to outside shop for repairs and/or to customer’s premises.
• Prepare and maintain maintenance records in accordance with Company policies, and state and federal regulations.
• Ability to write, read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
SEND your resume to DIANE.MATTHEWS@RESOURCEMFG.COMApply Now