ResourceMFG is now hiring a Sandblaster for a Manufacturing Company located in SE Tucson!
Schedule: Monday - Friday (6:30am - 3:00pm)
Exciting 11-month assignment available in SE Tucson, near Valencia & Kolb.
• Organize/plan use of painting and blasting equipment and materials
• Use various techniques to remove grease, rust, scale, and dirt
• Abrasion of metal or hard-composition surfaced objects to remove scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, or dirt
• Maintain blasting and painting equipment
• Examine and measure finished surfaces to ensure conformance to specs
• Maintain a clean and safe work space
• Perform other job duties as assigned
• Cross Training may occur
• 2 years experience preferred
• Familiarity with various coatings, prep, and blasting
• Ability to follow verbal or written instructions • Knowledge of health and safety requirements
• Ability to pass respiratory fit test
• Some computer skillsApply Now