Technical and Customer Service Representative
Ideal candidate will provide technical and administrative support to the Sales team in the GRC Business unit and also interface between the support functions such as supply Chain, Production, Quality and Reliability, etc.
Will be required to engage with customers to provide support as necessary and to facilitate the execution of commercial and technical responses.
Will also be the focal point for order processing. Key contributor to the Business Unit’s organization efficiency and be expected to comply with internal processes and procedures. Ability to participate on cross-functional teams and facilitate those if required.
Key Job Responsibilities GRC Technical Support:
• Provide technical support to sales, field service and customers relating to GRC products and services.
• Interface between GRC sales, field service personnel and Sercel Incorporated internal functions to ensure efficient and effective response to client opportunities. Support client sales strategies.
• Coordinate between GRC customers reliability organization to facilitate and progress performance related support either in Tulsa or in Houston.
• Prepare and distribute internal reports as necessary.
• Maintain and log activity in Sales Force.
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Professionally represents the Sercel organization in communications with customers.
• Complete administrative duties as required for the leadership team at GRC.
Customer Service Representative:
• Comply with policies and procedures in order to efficiently process quotations and orders.
• Process sales and service orders through the order entry system.
• Become familiar with trade compliance requirements and perform all duties in strict compliance with those policies and procedures.
• Facilitate, prepare and distribute order backlog weeklyApply Now